The Omnigrid® 2.5” x 2.5” ruler is used to cut strips, shapes and bias pieces when quilting; it is particularly handy for secondary cutting after cutting strips, and it can also be used to cut fat quarters into strips and shapes.
- In general, Omnigrid rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 2.5” x 2.5” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
The Omnigrid® 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” ruler with 1/16" markings is perfect template for miniatures and color wash quilts; it can also be used as a cutting template for squares and to check seam allowance accuracy; its petite size is ideal for hanging on a keychain or lanyard.